How it works
- Check we can accommodate your order by using the tick boxes below. To ensure our renowned Martha's quality, we need some notice to prepare products from scratch.
- Place your order - Specify the number of people for each product, using the online Order Form, by 10am, the day before your meeting. Minimum order is £30.
- Pay by card online using secure
- We confirm your order by e-mail.
- Our chefs prepare your food and we parcel it up in special delivery boxes with thermos flasks for our soups and 'hot boxes' for our wraps.
- We deliver to your door between 11.30 - 12.30 Monday to Friday and delivery within G2 is FREE (check map for delivery area) OR you can choose to pick up directly from Martha's. If you're located outwith G2, there may be a small delivery charge but please call us to discuss your requirements.
- Our delicious platters of Ciabatta rolls will have chicken, meat and vegetarian fillings. We provide 3 halves per person. 4 person minimum order.
- Mixed Tray Bakes will have our selection of freshly baked brownies, seedfest bars and megajack bars. 4 person minimum order.
- Soups have a minimum order of 3 per type of soup.
- Hot mains are only available for 'pick up' orders.
Your order will be packed into our delivery trays to go straight to your meeting room. If your food was delivered to you we’ll pick up the flasks, hot boxes and trays at the end of the day. If you picked up your own order we ask you drop these items back to us.
We are committed to avoiding waste and most of our packaging is fully compostable. Please let us know if you require plates, cutlery or napkins on the order form or if you have your own tick the appropriate box on the order form.
For detailed information on our seasonal dishes click here